Senior Engineer Mechanical Engineering
Place in the company
It concerns the projects Department.
The purpose of the function
Do you want to make a next step in your career? Do you want to grow and you can help colleagues with your knowledge and work experience? You design and model hoisting installations using the 3D design package Inventor. You devise hoists that range from small ingenious tooling to large hoisting installations such as gantry cranes. You consult approved drawings with the sales and customer department and adapt them where necessary. You are familiar with the applicable standards and prepare to develop them.
- You design in a team but also independent products on the basis of project transfer, construction drawings, cutlery requirements, measurement data and quotations.
- You work out drawings independently. These can be drawings used for production or assembly.
- You make strength calculations for the constructed parts.
- You measure and check on location whether your drawings are correct.
- You operate our standard design guidelines.
- You compose the construction dossier and take care of an axle built situation.
- In collaboration with work preparation and production, you aim for a design that can be optimally produced and meets all requirements.
- You take care of additional instructions to work preparation and production.
- Participating in project consultation and making and motivating proposals
- Good command of Dutch and English; German is a pre.
- HBO level Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar function.
- Knowledge of CAD drawing package, preferably Autodesk Autocad Mechanical/Inventor.
- Knowledge of the Machinery Directive and important standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 package (Word & Excel).
- You want to develop yourself. Innovation in your work and in the technique is not going to get out of the way.
- An on and top mechanical engineering environment (devising, developing, producing, testing and commissioning)
- Here your qualities and talents are valued and you get all the space for further development
- Enthusiastic and passionate colleagues
- Adequate training and development opportunities
- A Market according salary
"As a WTB Engineer, I strive for perfection in everything I do. I take the best of existing designs and want to make this even better. And if it doesn't exist, I'll design it myself, that's the challenge for me." - Welmer van der Meer (mechanical engineer)
Would you like to have a free cup of coffee? Do you want more information? Or do you want to apply. Then click Here to react. Whatsapping or calling for more information is also allowed. Call Iris at 06-24272359