Bijlsma Hijs- en Heftechniek BV has been active in the hoisting and lifting industry for more than 35 years. We supply and maintain cranes of all known brands. From light to large lifting systems. Also portal cranes, boat lifts (mobile and column cranes). Bijlsma takes over the responsibility from the client for development, maintenance and training on the hoisting installations. Because safety is central to us, we use various legislations and guidelines, including the EKH, VCA** and ISO-9001.
Part of KIS Group
In 2018, Bijlsma was acquired together with Primoteq by KIS Group. This allows us to build on the knowledge of one of the largest industrial service providers in the field of crane inspections. This also ties in well with our goal of using our expertise to achieve the best customer experience. Together with KIS, we have defined the following objectives:
- No injuries or accidents to workers
- Employee motivation 4.5/5 (strong to very strong)
- Customer satisfaction 4.5/5 (strong to very strong)
A concept in the hoisting and lifting techniques
During its existence, Bijlsma has helped many customers solve their lifting and hoisting problems. This has made Bijlsma a household name when it comes to independent advice, supply, inspection and maintenance of the most diverse lifting and hoisting systems.
Given the current market conditions, where, for example, smarter, cheaper production and more attention is paid to sustainability, we are convinced that our strategy can help many companies in the future.
Our core values
What we stand for
- Targeted advice for specific lifting issues
- Tailor-made design by our experienced engineers
- Maintenance contract based on transparency and trust
- Stable maintenance costs, increase productivity.
- Controlling and optimising installations thanks to smart data
- Knowledge transfer through train-the-trainer and training courses