Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy Statement
At Bijlsma Hijs- en Heftechniek we do not inflict damage on people or the environment.
This is how we approach that:
To achieve this, we are committed to the following:
- Safety, health, care for the environment and quality are a prerequisite for all our activities. Every employee takes responsibility for this.
- All managers will set an example.
- We apply this policy to all our daily activities and decision-making.
- Safety, health, care for the environment and quality always determines our behaviour for 100%.
We strive to be a leader by achieving the following goals:
- Zero accidents and no incidents.
- No damage to third parties and the environment in which we work.
- Safe and healthy working conditions for all employees and those who work with us.
- Provide safe, permitted and environmentally sound products and services.
- Prevention of environmental pollution.
- Responsible use of natural resources.
- Meeting our customers' expectations.
We commit ourselves:
- To comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, both internal and industry standards.
- to identify all hazards related to our work with the aim of minimising and eliminating risks where possible.
- to strive for continuous improvement in order to achieve our objectives.
- to share our knowledge and expertise on Quality, Safety, Health and Environment with others.
- to conduct regular inspections, evaluations and reporting on our performance.
- to require our subcontractors and business partners to act in accordance with this policy.
- to actively involve our customers in achieving our goals.
- to provide all necessary training, instructions and resources for the application of the policy.
- to maintain open communication with all stakeholders.
- This policy is an essential part of Bijlsma’s strategy and is regularly reviewed by the management.